KIDS SHOULD ONLY HAVE TO TELL THEIR STORY ONCE
As a registered Not for Profit Organization, the Windsor Essex Child/Youth Advocacy Centre relies on the generosity of community donations to continue providing the necessary support to the children/youth and families in our community affected by abuse.
How to Give
- Complete an online donation with our built-in secure donation form!
- Call our office at 519-995-3974 or send an email to email@example.com to share a fundraising opportunity or learn more.
- Visit our Centre at St. Clair College, 2000 Talbot Road West, Centre for Applied Health Sciences, Suite #3304, Windsor ON N9A 6S4.
- Online donations can be made through our website.
- A cheque that is made payable to Windsor Essex Child/Youth Advocacy Centre.
- A cash donation that is made in person at the WECYAC office.
*WECYAC is a Registered Charitable Organization as recognized by the Income Tax Act. Charitable tax receipts can be provided for all donations of $20.00 and above.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- Submit a donation through CanadaHelps.
- Contact WECYAC and learn how your company can host a Third-Party Fundraiser!
- In-Kind Donations: Many donors make in-kind gifts to the Windsor Essex Child/Youth Advocacy Centre, including gifts of service or tangible items. We keep an inventory of items needed to support our Centre’s daily operations and fundraising events. Here are some ideas:
- New toys and books
- Youth and Family-friendly Magazine subscriptions
- Stuffed animals (every child/youth is offered a stuffed animal when they leave our Centre)
- Non-perishable Snack items – juice boxes, bottled water, individually packaged, nut/peanut free, healthy snacks
- Prizes for fundraising events